Thursday, October 29, 2009

News!

So I'm pretty sure everyone knows, but for those of you who don't... I'm pregnant!
Im sure it would have been more exciting if i made this post while everyone still didn't know but whatever. Troy and I are both super excited and super nervous( my history hasn't been the greatest.) but I am a little over 15 weeks now ( the farthest I've ever made it) so we're starting to let the excitement outweigh the nervousness. The doctor informed us that I'll only have to be on bed rest for 5 more weeks unless there is another episode, but he's very optimistic (that's only 4 months total...not the whole 9!!!! good news!). It might possibly be the best news i've ever received since everyday i swear i get a little crazier. Every morning Troy leaves to go live his life in the outside world and i tell him to give it my regards and to not let it forget me. but really, it hasn't been that bad i have gotten a lot of visitors and besides Troy, Rhianna (my lil sis) has been the most amazing. she comes over almost everyday to watch some Gilmore Girls or Sense and Sensibility. and she gives me updates like " hey whitney, it's cold outside now, thats why i'm wearing a jacket." she's the best. Troy's pretty great too, what with being my personal servant and all. jumping up to get anything so i don't have to. and he always has a washed puke bowl ready! he gives me my shots twice a day and makes sure i take all my pills. and every day when he comes home he tells me he loves me and... here's the kicker... will turn off every football and baseball game that i tell him i don't want to watch. (ok except for the world series) I appreciate and love him 100% and in truth cannot tell you who this whole pregnancy thing has been harder on. I'm starting to feel much better and now i'm only sick in the mornings which is also wonderful, and i'm hopeful that in the next couple weeks all sickness will be completely gone! Overall were doing really good and even though it hasn't been the most fun were super super happy! Troy is loving school and loving that the semester is closer to over than not. Next wednesday he'll be done with all clinicals in and out of town. We both can't wait for the holidays and to see our families, and i'm so excited for Thanksgiving in Wickenburg that i can't even stand it. and just a quick shout out... were so grateful to all our family, friends, and ward members who have helped out, and for all the prayers on our behalf.

20 comments:

Megan T. said...

Yeah! I get to be the first one to comment and say CONGRATS! I'm so excited for you guys!

. said...

that's excellent news, congrats! i'm assuming you've had a miscarriage before? i've lost a baby too, and it's not fun. but it is very exciting that you have made it this far! good luck for the rest of bedrest :)

Terry and Heather said...

Congrats!! I feel ya on the sick part. but its so worth it in the end!

MeganHowell said...

WHITNEY! i am so happy for you right now. i am smiling up in provo, all because of YOU. i guess troy helped a little:) good luck my love!

The Thatchers said...

Im happy for you guys! I hope you feel better soon. I love the way you wright, your so cute.

The Robinsons said...

HOLY MOLY! That blog was way to cheerful for the words that were written! We are SO excited for you but cannot believe what you are going through! How far is it from Mesa to you again? Maybe we should come for a visit...when we have some time! Or just visit us when you are allowed out of your bed. Miss you guys. CONGRATS by the way!

Haylee said...

Congratulations! Your baby is going to be freakin' hot with those gorgeous genes from both of you! Woo! We miss you guys a ton and will never forget your treating us to chips and cheese with salsa at your little condo in the Evergreen ward.

The Robinsons said...

gilbert and baseline

PLEASE COME!!!

Elissa said...

glad you're feeling better, justin and i had a lot of fun while we were down there, hopefully we can come again sometime soon. today is Katelyns 2nd birthday party, and a costume party... we wish michael phelps and ron???? could be here!

The Merrill Family said...

Congrats! That is so exciting, you are much stronger than me though, bedrest would make me go crazy for that long...hang in there and good luck!

Lauren said...

Congrats guys! I'm very impressed with Troy not watching sports when you don't want to. What a trooper!

Ashlee said...

Congrats!! Hope things continue to go well!

Amelia Kate said...

Whit!!! Congrats!!! I had no idea!
I can only imagine what beautiful babies you two will make!!!!

Steve and Steph said...

Congrats! That is really exciting! I'm glad to hear you're taking it easy. Hang in there! You'll be feeling great before you know it.

Spencer and Marlee said...

I am so SO excited for you guys!! I hope that things continue to go good! Whitney you are a trooper. We are so stoked for you and Troy!! Miss you guys tons! Troy- I couldn't agree with you more. It's been to long since we have seen you. CONGRATS

Steven and Alexa said...

CONGRATS! Whit, I had no idea you guys were pregnant again. I'm so happy for you! Hang in there. Enjoy the quiet ALONE time now while you have it. Best of luck!

rusty and julie thatcher said...

i'm so glad you have officially announced it! congrats! i'll continue to pray for you guys!!

Becky McArthur said...

Hooray!!! I'm so glad you are doing better. I know that bed rest stuff can make you so crazy. We need to get together soon. We miss you guys!

Brittany said...

I am so glad that things are going well. I wish I had a personal slave! You seriously deserve it though, with all you have gone through for this little miracle. We couldn't be more happier for you two and we miss you!!!!!

McGee said...

CONGRATS!! i didn't know!! I am so Happy for you two! i'll keep you guys in my prayers! you guys are amazing!

Troy, Whitney, and Evie Elizabeth