Monday, November 9, 2009

Sick!



So today as Whitney and I were enjoying dinner we were blessed with a little surprise.... We were eating sweet pork burritos and salad. The lettuce was the pre packaged kind so it was just a quick rinse and into the bowl you go! It wasn't until Whitney had eaten a few bites that she discovered a little friend...this freaking ladybug!!!! So, let this be a word to the wise! Rinse your lettuce thoroughly and inspect it for insects because apparently the lettuce people are allowed a certain number of insect parts in each package (seriously). Bon Appetit!!!

4 comments:

Taylor and Stephanie Haught said...

Oh my gosh! That is so disgusting! I don't care how cute ladybugs are, I would not want to find one in my salad. Talk about Heeby Jeebies!!! I will definitely be checking my lettuce more thouroughly.

Elissa said...

how'd the pork turn out?? taste the same?
i bet you planted that ladybug so you'd have something to update about huh?? its ok, im almost there! lol

JONESIES said...

ok that's gross, but thanks for saying hi! It's good to hear from ya, congratulations I'm excited to see your little guys when he/she is born!

The Robinsons said...

EEEEWWWW!!

Troy, Whitney, and Evie Elizabeth