Wednesday, October 7, 2009


Troy, for our anniversary (Oct. 4th), bought me this halloween classic! And I loved it for 2 reasons...
1) I love this movie and it's not Halloween without it.
2). It was a super cheap and a very cost effective gift.
(Troy tends to think gifts should be lavish and expensive, and when I said I didn't want anything; he wouldn't have it, so we compromised... and he did so good!
I LOVE YOU, NEW BUDGET AWARE TROY!!!
(ok he just informed me that he bought tickets to phantom, which now makes everything I just said a moot point but I'm so excited that I'm not mad and i love him just the same... ok maybe a little more!!!

10 comments:

Katy and Lorin said...

I love that movie!!! good pick!!!

Anonymous said...

HOCUS POCUS is the best!! I'll have to come watch it with you! We will watch while eating LOADs of halloween candy...sound good?? i miss you tons, love ya whit!!!

The Robinsons said...

How fun! Nice try Troy with the budget awareness! Have fun at Phantom! Come VISIT us!

Amelia Kate said...

Yes I LOVE that movie!!! Totally brings me back to my babysitting days and watching it on the Disney channel.

rusty and julie thatcher said...

i love that movie! where did he get it? i've been wanting to buy it. Hope you guys are doing good!

Stacey said...

Wow, "budget aware Troy" and "born again Whitney" you guys are on a roll. You totally crack me up. You are worth going back to work for. I hope your doing great, I'm sure I'll drop in to hang out with you in V's office.

Amelia Kate said...

Hey guys! Devin is starting all his prerecs for nursing school this January...so it will be a while before we can actually apply to the program :(

Ali said...

I love that movie and Phantom! You guys are so lucky!!! :) And I love this, uh, scarey (?) music you have playing on your blog right now. :) Love you guys!

Ali said...

Okay, I am retarded! I just realized that the music is coming from another blog I just opened. Ha...I was thinking "that's odd, it wasn't playing any music when I was reading about hocus pocus..." Ya, sometimes, I am a little on the slow side. :)

Rachael said...

Oh BOOOOOO-ooook!!! LOVE IT! Do you want to buy us tickets to Phantom? We miss you guys!

Troy, Whitney, and Evie Elizabeth