Saturday, April 10, 2010

Crib Bedding

So I'm finally done with her crib bedding. Maybe next time in advance someone should say... "Whitney, do you know how to make crib bedding?" and I would say no and think twice before trying such an impossible feat!! Someone who's not Troy because when he says it I get all martha Stewart hormonal pregnancy offended and shut myself up in a room until it's done. And I've proved to him I can do it, even though it wouldve been "easier to buy" and I wouldn't have "stressed myself to the max 4 days before she's here !" okay okay he was completely right. But I'm glad I did it and I'm proud I did it, and frankly i'm surprised I did it, quilt and all. We love it and can't wait till she's here to sleep in it! Only 4 more days!









































-- Post From My iPhone

7 comments:

courtney dalley said...

Whitney! I didn't know you knew how to sew! This is beautiful! Good luck with your future baby girl!

The Thatchers said...

So beautiful! I love It! I cant wait till she gets here.

Steve and Steph said...

it turned out SO cute! Great great job!

megan said...

it's gorgeous! Good job! How exciting that she will be here so soon! Any names yet?

Rachael said...

I was actually going to ask you if you could make us a quilt... I mean, you still have 4 days. :) JK, it looks great! I can't wait for our babes to meet!!!!

Val said...

Wow!! I'm seriously impressed! Hopefully no dangerous sharp objects sewn into this one :) I can't wait to see your baby!!!! I can't even believe you're having a baby. And I'm kinda disappointed about no comments from the fake flower touches from the gift box. I thought you would get a kick out of it :)

rusty and julie thatcher said...

Holy cow whit!!! that bedding looks awesome!!!! Great job

Troy, Whitney, and Evie Elizabeth