Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Mediocre Update... wish it was a super cool one.

so here's a quick update, nothing special, with no pictures because 1st... don't have a little point and shoot anymore just a huge camera that makes everyone feel like its a formal event when taken out of the bag. and 2nd... im disgusting! haven't worn makeup in maybe a month (no exaggeration, i know everyone is shocked!) oh and my belly is huge, or feels huge, or both. but i realize that if i have no pictures i will regret it so their coming... Troy promises.
Graduated from Cosmo. School and feel pretty accomplished because of it. and i take my state boards in about 3 weeks. I've been loving sitting around and doing pretty much nothing but i know it will only last for a few more weeks so no one think i'm lazy.
Troy's still in school until the end of the semester in May of course but we get Spring Break in 2 weeks so were pumped to do nothing together. instead of just me, and him giving me jealous and sometimes resentful looks everytime he leaves to go to class, or clinicals.
We have 6.5 weeks until the baby comes and were both super excited and a little nervous. I now have to go into the hospital twice a week so they can do a NST ( Non Stress Test, basically monitor the baby's heartrate for 30 Min.) but i don't mind because everything seems to be going great and i get to see and hear her twice a week. ill leave the hospital Tuesdays practically crazy cuz i want her to be here so bad, and then on Fridays ill leave freaking out because i know my life is going to be different forever and were not ready in so many ways... but she's coming so man up i guess!

Troy's Update: here are the pics!

This was the last ultasound pic that we had. I have never found an ultrasound pic very cute... And then I saw this one. Squishy cheeks!!!!! Freaking love it!!!!







This is one of my (Troy) favorites. I was at class all day and whit was at school, she was really craving food i guess because she walked in the room with a huge sandwich and a 2 liter coke under her arm. (whit asks me to ask all of you to excuse the face)







4 comments:

The Thatchers said...

Oh Whitney, your so cute. I'm glad things are going well. Cant wait to see pictures of your little one.

Elissa said...

cute post. gladt o hear everythings going well. hopefully we can get down there sometime soon. you look cute whit, and the ultrasound is precioso.

The Robinsons said...

Face excused! I LOVE THOSE PICS! when are you visiting again? Or should we come up there?

rusty and julie thatcher said...

you both are so funny!!! i'm so glad things are going good for you guys! you will be awesome parents!!!! Can't wait to see pics!

Troy, Whitney, and Evie Elizabeth