Sunday, June 21, 2009




Just some cold hard facts for you.

-troy and whitney moved into their apartment the first of May.
-it is now the middle of june.
-that is 1 1/2 months.
-in that time troy has been stung twice.
-two different times.
-once behind the ear and once on the cheek.
-troy and whitney investigated this matter.
-the pictures above are of what they found! in the backyard!!!!!
- these are probably the close relatives of the perpetrators who stung troy.
-these said perpetrators are now deceased!!!

(yes there are three of them and thats only what troy caught last night. their everywhere!!)

13 comments:

Kelsey and Dallas said...

aahh!!!

Kelsey and Dallas said...

hey, i didnt get to finish my comment...but how scary! my parents house has had a ton of them too in the past. just get the bug man over there! haha im so sorry!

Elissa said...

freakin scary. those are big suckers too. we are for sure not missing those this summer. im glad to see you updated though, it had been awhile.

kelsey said...

i just threw up in my mouth a little bit

Anonymous said...

this is terrifying to me. scorpions do NOT deserve to have life..WHOA i know im a little extreme when it comes to them but they freak the heck out of me. poor troy. we miss you guys, please come play with me!

chekeith said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
. said...

that is so grotesque!

The Hancocks said...

YIKES!!! So that really stinks, uhhh we had a baby bird in our guest bathroom..keith got really attached to it, I finally had to go put it outside. ha ha

Kacey's View said...

Hey Troy it's Kacey (fotos by flint) I saw your website! It looks awesome! You got skills. Question- where did you take the picture with the little boys on the brown couch with all the trees in the background?? LOVE IT. I'll tell Flint to check out your website when they're back in town. Great work though.

Karalee said...

that's disgusting! I miss you guys

Erin said...

I hate those nasty things!! They totally creep me out. Troy, about the actions... I use Pioneer Woman and Coffe Shop, which are both free. That's basically it so far. I think I'm going to buy Totally Rad, The Revenge. I love those!

Ali said...

Holy Crap! I hate scorpions, that is just awful!

The Robinsons said...

maybe you should move

Troy, Whitney, and Evie Elizabeth